Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Genesis 9:22

But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father's naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked.

The other day while watching a movie I heard this quote:

On a team, we try to make everyone look good and don't do things that point out the mistakes of other.

I think the example of Noah youngest son's demonstrates this quote beautifully. This is an area I really need to improve in. I think I am so concerned that everyone thinks I'm doing a good job, I find it necessary to point it out when others are not. I need to be a better team player and help everyone on the team look good and do their best.

Lord, please help me to remember to be a good team player and not point out the mistakes of others. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment