Friday, February 19, 2016

Romans 12:5-6 - What is your gift?

so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.  We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith;

What is your gift? God has given each of us gifts to use as a part of  the body of Christ. Each of us has a purpose. If we aren't using our gift, the body is missing something. Not sure what your gift is? Ask God. Sometimes when I ask God about something, I let him know I need to hear the answer loud and clear. I usually ask for three signs to make it obvious to me. Once you know...USE IT!

Lord, thank you for making us a valuable part of your body. Please help us to know and use our gift. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment