Friday, April 3, 2015

Just a Closer Walk With Thee Part 2

God has really been working on me about the concept of walking with Jesus. Yesterday when I was on my walk I was envisioning Jesus walking beside me. When I did I realized I would need to make room for Jesus on the sidewalk. That struck a chord with me and I thought if Jesus is always beside me then I always need to make room for him.

I need to make room for him when I walk.
I need to make room for him at the office.
I need to make room for him at home.
I need to make room for him in the car.

If I always envision Jesus right there with me how different would my life be? "What would Jesus do?" is a good question, but a more practical one might be "What would I do if Jesus was right next to me?"

Lord,  Thank you for Jesus. Thank you for making him our savior and our brother. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment