Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Zephaniah 3:2

She obeys no one, she accepts no correction. She does not trust in the Lord, she does not draw near to her God.

God constantly amazes me at how "of the moment" the Scriptures are that I read. I am really struggling right now with work I have a boss who I am having trouble getting along with. Yesterday I felt attacked by this person and I attacked back. I got in trouble and I could have lost my job. I was in the wrong, but it's hard to accept the correction. I am being told that I just want to do my own thing and not follow her leadership. I think this verse is just speaking straight to me today.

Lord, please help me to be obedient to you and to my earthly masters. Help me to accept correction. Lord , I do trust in you and I do draw near to you. Help me to do this in times of struggle. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment