Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Exodus 6:7 - Then you will know...

I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians.

Sometimes we go through really difficult things and God lets us. We may cry out  to God and ask: Why me? How could you let this happen? The answer may be in the verse above, "Then you will know that I am the Lord your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of...." God does let us go through difficult things but the key word there is through. God is faithful and will bring us through them, even if our problems last longer than our life, we will be brought through in to eternity with him.

Lord, thank you for bringing us through the difficult things. Please help us to remain faithful to you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment