Monday, May 11, 2015

Psalm 139:14

I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well

I am grading another WBS lesson this morning. The lesson is: God Has Spoken Through Nature.  Here is a quote I like from the lesson related to the scripture above.

The brain of even the smallest child has many more active parts than all the stars the eye sees at night! Our minds work with great thoughts. Our eyes see beauty in living colors. The human spirit has power to choose and to love. Our hearts reach high in praise and worship.

Lord, Thank you for your amazing creation, including us. The amazing universe, earth and all the creations in it show us your amazing design and power. Lord, you are an awesome engineer! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment