Saturday, September 12, 2015

Genesis 21:17

God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there.

God loves everyone. I sometimes get so wrapped up in my world and my issues, I forget that God loves everyone else too. He may be doing things in our lives which we may or may not want, with a purpose having nothing to do with us. Sarah wanted Hagar and her son sent away, but God still loved them and took care of them even thought they were not the "main story." 

Lord, Thank you for loving me, and for loving everyone else. Please help me to see beyond my story, to know you are working things out for more people than just me and those close to me. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment