Monday, September 28, 2015

Genesis 30:27-28 - A blessing to my boss

But Laban said to him, “If I have found favor in your eyes, please stay. I have learned by divination that the Lord has blessed me because of you.” He added, “Name your wages, and I will pay them.”

Being a follower of God surfaces in all areas of our lives, even at work. When a Christian works hard and with integrity, they are often successful at their job. Our bosses are blessed because of our work. A good boss will see this and may reward this success. Even if they do not, we can be good stewards and make our experience beneficial to ourselves and others. 

Lord, thank you for my job. Thank you for giving me the strength and the ability to do the work. Please help me to be a blessing to my boss and those I serve. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment