Monday, April 24, 2017

Joshua 1:8 - Time for God

Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

How much time do you spend with God? How many hours of the week are you focused in study, worship and prayer. How much time to we spend connecting with God? In a week there are about 112 waking hours for most people. In your head break up the hours in your week. I figured I spend about 10% of my time connecting with God. I guess if you think about it like tithing, that's OK, but that means 90% of my time is focused on things of the world.

Lord, thank you for always being there to listen to our prayer or worship and to help us with our study of you and your word. Please help us to spend even more time connecting with you. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment