Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Psalm 5:3 - Daily study and prayer

In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
     in the morning I lay my requests before you
     and wait expectantly.

I think daily bible study and prayer is one of the most important ways we communicate with God. I love to study every morning, but my favorite part of study is sharing what I have studied, that's why I blog almost every morning and share it on Facebook.

Computers, tablets and phones can really help us achieve a goal of daily study and prayer. Sometimes there is a little disconnect when we text others though.
The other day my mom texted me: Your great-aunt just passed away. LOL.
I texted back: Why is that funny?
Mom: It’s not funny, Crystal! What do you mean?
Me: Mom, LOL means Laughing Out Loud.
Mom: I thought it meant Lots of Love. I have to call everyone back.

Lord, thank you for opportunities to communicate with you every day. Please help us to stay in contact with you often. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment