Friday, July 7, 2017

1 Corinthians 10:13 - The power of the Word

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

This verse is very important to me. Not only is is a powerful message, but it is one of the verses I memorized in the study which began my regular (almost daily) bible study and blog. I find it interesting that although I had learned this (and other) verses independently, coming across one of these verses in my study of a book really solidifies it's location in the bible for me.

Lord, thank you for your Word. Please help us to memorize and retain passages of scripture. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment