Wednesday, July 5, 2017

1 Corinthians 9:25 - Self-Discipline

Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

Last night I blew it. I had to work yesterday, so I guess I felt sorry for myself and decided to eat pizza. Normally I eat very healthy on "pizza days" to compensate. Not yesterday. I way overate. Very much "disobedient eating". I was so tired, I had planned to go to bed at 8 to get a good night's sleep to be ready for today, but after overeating like that, I was so uncomfortable, I did not get to sleep until about 1 am. Obedient eating will give me a dual crown; one of a healthy body and one that will last forever.

Lord, than you for the good food you give us to eat and make our bodies healthy. Please help me to eat obediently today. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment