Thursday, March 5, 2015

Philippians 1:14

And because of my chains, most of the brothers and sisters have become confident in the Lord and dare all the more to proclaim the Gospel without fear.

I guess fear of proclaiming the gospel is nothing new. Why is it that we are so scared to tell other people about Christ? My biggest fear is I just don't want to bug people. It's the same reason I could never be a good salesperson. It's the reason I have never wanted to do Mary Kay or Amway. So, I'm not sure how to sell Christ. Maybe I need to realize I'm not selling Christ.

Lord God Almighty, you are so magnificent, so amazing, so powerful. God, I just want other people to see and feel your power. Lord, I think evangelism is more about you than about me. Lord, please bring people into my life who want to know about you. Bring people into my life who need you. Bring people into my life who you have already been working on and I'm just the catalyst. Lord please use me to fulfill your will. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment