Friday, March 13, 2015

Philippians 2 : 14-15

Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, "children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation." Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky

Wow! This is exactly what I needed to hear today. I have been grumbling about how my boss has been treating me. But I need to remember this is a warped and crooked generation. In order to shine among them like stars, I need to not grumble and argue so I can remain blameless and pure. My rights are not the most important thing here. I don't have to go talk to people and tell them what's going on to get sympathy, that would be the grumbling part. And I don't have to argue with my boss about what I don't agree with her about. It's more important that I am pure and blameless.

Lord, I want to shine like a star. I want to be pure and blameless. Lord, help me to endure whatever I need to endure without grumbling or complaining. I love you Lord. Thank you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment