Thursday, March 19, 2015

Philippians 4:12b-13

I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

Wow! We have found it. The secret of being content. I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Every situation means lot of different situations! From troubles at work to troubles at home, from troubles getting enough to eat to troubles eating too much, from troubles of not having enough to troubles of having too much. In all of these situations we don't have to have troubles because with God's strength, we can be content in all situations.

Lord, please make me content in all situations.  I promise to lean only on your strength. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment